As Atlanta’s Leader in alternative cancer and immunology therapies, we keep abreast of research on treatments for cancer that have shown promise but that are not widely known or that have not received FDA approval. Therapies that we provide are considered non-conventional and experimental.
We have a broad range of methodologies for fighting cancer. These include:
- antioxidant therapy to reduce the risk of cancer,
- natural oral and intravenous compounds that slow the rate of cancer growth and halt or delay the spread of cancer,
- therapies targeted at strengthening the body’s immune system to fight cancer,
- therapies that activate the body’s special T cells that destroy cancer
- therapies that prevent blood flow to cancer cells
- therapies that interfere with the cancer cell’s utilization of glucose, its main energy source
- therapies that interfere with the metabolism of cancer cells and lower intracellular energy exchange causing tumor death
- therapies that increase the body’s macrophages (special white blood cells) ability to attack cancer cells, and
- therapies that enhance healing of normal cells that may have been damaged by mainstream chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Cryo Ablation — A minimally invasive procedure that freezes the cancer tumor causing it to die
- Radiofrequency Ablation — A minimally invasive procedure that heats the tumor until it is destroyed
- Also, while our practice focuses on providing cancer treatments that do not destroy the body’s healthy cells and immune system the way that traditional chemotherapy and radiation therapy do, there are some cases in which we believe that certain types of chemotherapy are effective. When appropriate, we will administer Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy (“IPT”), a low-dose form of chemotherapy that uses insulin to target only cancer cells and not harm normal cells .
A patient may receive one type of therapy or, more typically, a combination of therapies.
With all of our therapies, we believe that it is extremely important for the patient to make lifestyle and dietary changes necessary to eliminate toxins that may have contributed to the cancer and to provide the body with optimum nutrition to heal. We make nutritional consultation available to every patient.
We do not make any claims that our treatments are a “cure” to cancer. Although our therapies do not harm the body like traditional chemo and radiation, we cannot make the claim that they are “safe”.